We hold our Annual
Parish Meeting in January.
We review financial, committee (action teams), and out-reach
reports and discuss accomplishments, present status, where and how God is calling us and how, through the grace
of our Lord Jesus Christ, we're going to move forward to build-up His Church. We also elect new vestry members and
delegates to the annual diocesan convertion.
We are called to be the Living Body
of Christ in our mission field and the world.
Our Discussions and Actions are Challenged by the Holy Spirit's Guiding Questions:
• What would Jesus do in this situation?
• Are we being prayerful in Discerning God's Will? This means much holy listening as well
as holy talking.
• If we are doing God's will, what will
our parish look like in 1-5 years?
• Are our actions building up or tearing down the church?
• Does love, agape'--God’s self-giving love to all people and
our self-giving love to one another--underpin all that we do? What is the quality of our
• Are we being guided
by The Baptismal Covenant (click) and our MISSION (click) in all we do?
• If Christ Church ceased to exist, what difference would it
make to our community?
• What are our gifts and the unmet needs
in our mission field? Or, stated another way:
What is it that we do well? How can "those things we do well" be utilized
in places where "those things we do well" are needed? How can we
make a difference?